Read these inspirational/funny nurse quotes to make your day brighter, boost your motivation and engage your creativity.
You are awesome and we appreciate how much you do every day, especially during the pandemic of 2020 and to always keep on going no matter what comes in the way. Enjoy these motivating and inspiring quotes for nurses that we have put together for you.
To all our healthcare workers that were fighting the pandemic in 2020, we honor you!
- “Nurse, Just another word to describe a person strong enough to tolerate everything and soft enough to understand everyone. “ – unknown
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa.
- If you are a nurse, then you should wear the title with pride. Not many people are capable of doing what you do, and even fewer are capable of doing it with the charisma and passion you do it with.
- Nurse in Charge:
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “A nurse is one who opens the eyes of a newborn & gently closes the eyes of a dying man. It is indeed a blessing to be the first and last to witness the beginning and end of life.” – unknown
- Angel with a Stethoscope
- \”Nursing is a progressive art such that to stand still is to go backwards.\” – unknown
- \”We often think of nursing as giving meds on time, checking an X–ray to see if the doctor needs to be called, or taking an admission at 2:00 a.m. with a smile on our faces. Too often, we forget all the other things that make our job what it truly is: caring and having a desire to make a difference.\” – Erin Pettengill
- Encouraging to work hard
- \”Those who choose to become doctors do it because they have to heal.” – Alexandra Fuller
- \”We practice medicine that our historical ancestors could only dream of, and we have access to amazing treatments and cures for our patients on a daily basis.” – Suni Dhand
- Never lose hope
- \”The purpose of the doctor or any human, in general, should not be to simply delay the death of the patient but to increase the quality of life.” – Patch Adams
- \”I am not a doctor. I just have a tremendous amount of common sense.” – Steve Harvey
- Doctor’s Life
Which quotes motivate and inspire you? Share your favorite in the comments below.
You can go visit our website and you can go to the CV-Library to find more job opportunities.