Are you indecisive about the university you should join? Well don\’t worry this article is about the Top 5 Nursing Universities in Wales. We\’ll go over these universities briefly below to help you decide which one is suitable for you and to provide you a basic understanding of these universities.
This is the RGN that we currently have in Wales.
5 Welsh Nursing Universities To Consider
Are you interested in studying at a Welsh university? If yes, below we have the best universities in Wales for a profession in Nursing.
Cardiff University is located in the heart of the Welsh capital. It is the largest university in Wales and it the 10th largest in the UK. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses are available at this innovative and creative university.
Here are a couple of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to consider. By selecting one of the courses listed below, you can learn more about the subject. Nursing courses are available at Cardiff University in the following areas:
The University of Swansea was named the Welsh University of the Year in 2014. It appears to be excellent in terms of educational quality and student wellbeing. They also have two campuses called Singleton Park Campus and the Bay Campus, that are both located within minutes of the seafront.
Here are several undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to think about. You can learn more about the different courses and make up your mind about it.
- Nursing (adult), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (adult), Part-time, BSc (Hons)
- General Practice Nursing, BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (child branch), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (child), Part-time, BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (mental health branch), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (mental health), Part-time, BSc (Hons)
- Advanced Practice in Health Care, (MSc/ PGDip)
- Community & Primary Health Care Practice, (MSc/ PGDip/ PGCert)
Bangor University is one of the most beautiful campuses in the UK, This university sits between the Snowdonia National Park and the Menai Strait. Students at this university enjoy both academic excellence and a positive student experience.
Bangor University has undergraduate and postgraduate courses for Nursing. Click on one of the courses to learn more about the subject.
Wrexham Glyndwr University
Wrexham Glyndwr University was founded in 2008. This university is a supportive, small group that includes students to engage with one another and provide plenty of support and encouragement.
Nursing courses are available at Wrexham Glyndwr University for both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. To learn more about a subject, select one of the courses.
- Nursing (adult), BN (Hons)
- Nursing (child), BN (Hons)
- Community Specialist Nursing, BSc (Hons)
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing, BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (mental health), BN (Hons)
- Advanced Clinical Practice, (MSc)
- Community Specialist Practice (Health & Social Care), (MSc)
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing, (MSc)
University of South Wales
The University of South Wales was founded in 2013. It is a modern and creative institution. Cardiff Capital Region has 3 campuses in Newport, Cardiff, and Pontypridd. It is situated near the countryside. What is more, it has a large range of off-campus and on-campus accommodations.
Both undergraduate and postgraduate Nursing courses are available at the University of South Wales. Choose one of the courses to learn more about a subject.
- Nursing (learning disabilities), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (adult), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (child), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (mental health), BSc (Hons)
- Nursing (adult), Diploma
- Nursing (mental health), Diploma
- Nursing (child), Diploma
- Nursing (learning disabilities), Diploma
This is the A&E Nurse that we currently have in Wales.
Why Join One of these Universities?
Below is an Infographic with 7 reasons why you should consider joining one of these universities.
- There are 5 excellent universities. Providing undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that are respected throughout the world, our universities offer fantastic locations.
- In Wales, there are 132 nationalities represented in our student body, making it a friendly and cosmopolitan country.
- Students can choose from a huge range of nursing specialties.
- In Wales, living costs are low. It is less expensive to stay, shop, eat and go out than many other parts of the UK.
- Amazing range of cultural and entertainment venues throughout Wales from areas such as Cardiff\’s Principality Stadium to local theatres, galleries, pubs and clubs.
- Wales Countryside is a natural beauty that is legendary. There are magnificent mountains, valleys, forests and lakes.
- Most of the universities are in coastal cities or towns which are not far from the sea.
We covered the Top 5 Universities in Wales and provided links to their websites, so you can find out more about their courses. We hope you decide to enrol and take the course you are passionate about. Wishing you all the best.
Nurses, do you dream of living in a place with beautiful views?
If you want to know more you can leave a comment below.